The events listed below are intended for our members and sometimes families too. For some events, we join with women from other chapters on the local, state, and national level. If you are looking for more information, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, September 6th ~ 6:30 pm ~ Chapter Meeting
- All members are encouraged to attend the monthly chapter meeting which starts with a social at 6:30 pm and call to order at 7 pm. Keep in touch, find out what is coming up, and hear reports on what has been taking place. For more information: http://www.monticellowomenoftoday.org/events/meeting-information/.
Saturday, Sept 8th ~ 3pm ~ Family Picnic & Bonfire Social
- Join the fun at Ed & Cathy Shuman’s. No cost – just bring a dish to share for the picnic. Click HERE for a flyer with more information.
Thursday, Sept 13th ~ 7 pm ~ Watch Me Fly Book Club
- Bring your book to Caribou by Target and enjoy a beverage while you participate in our chapter Book Club!
Tuesday, Sept 18th ~ 7pm ~ Chapter Board Meeting
- Held at Nancy’s house
- Open to all members; please let Nancy know if you will be attending as a guest
Wednesday, Sept 19th ~ Dog-walking
Saturday, Sept 22nd ~ Gangster Tour & The Caves
- Carpool at 8:45 am from Monticello Community Center back parking lot. Please contact Barb Boe or Lana for details and reservations.
September 28-30 ~ MNWT Fall State Convention, St Cloud
- Contact State Delegate Annette for more information
October 19-22 ~ Black Sheep Mystery Tour
- “Members Only” event – please contact Barb Ber or Cat S for more information and to sign up