The events listed below are either hosted by our chapter or are helping to promote a good cause in our community. You are invited to participate with us. Go ahead and email us: MonticelloWomenofToday@gmail.com.
1st Saturday of the Month (usually) ~ 10 am ~ Caribou Coffee Social
Stop by the Caribou by Target and enjoy your favorite beverage while you visit with us for an enjoyable social time. Meet some Women of Today members and see what we are all about! Next Caribou Coffee Social is Saturday, October 6th.
First Thursday, each month ~ 6:30 pm ~ CHAPTER MEETING at Community United Methodist Church
Saturday, November 3rd ~ 9am to 3 pm ~ Fall Craft Show
- Free admission to our craft shows held at the Monticello Community Center!
- See our Craft Show webpages for more information
Coins for a Cause ~ Monticello Movie Theatre lobby
- Check out our “wishing well” at the Monticello Theatre. Feel free to pick up business cards from our sponsors and drop a coin in the well, just for fun. Thanks so much for donating!
Little Free Library
- Look for the Women of Today Little Free Library located next to our park bench along the trail just west of Otter Creek Park! You are invited to take books to read (and you can leave some too, if you’d like.)
Parent Night Out (Monticello School District) ~ each month November thru February
- Parents of school children with disabilities can apply for a chance to be given a night out from the Monticello Women of Today. We provide funds for a movie and dinner for the parents and a check to pay the caregiver that cares for your child on your evening out. Application information is provided through the school district.
Monticello High School Scholarship ~ presented at end of school year
- Monticello Women of Today provides funding for one scholarship annually. Community organizations, businesses, and individuals sponsor these scholarships through the Monticello School District Foundation. All graduating seniors are invited to apply for scholarships which are awarded annually during the Baccalaureate program at the end of the school year. We are proud to be part of this tradition.